In Loving Memory of HI&RH Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg, Kt. S.D. AKA The Elvin King!

Due to the ongoing complications and character assassinations, mudslinging, rampant back-biting, scathing accusations, railing judgments and anomalous two-faced people it is in the best interest to all parties that this post be replaced with a proper statement.

We all had the opportunity to unite under a common banner in the process to make change and affect our world.

What did we do this time?

Yes, I loved Nick unconditionally. I’ve not had the worst life nor have I had the best life either. So, when I first discovered Nicholas de Vere and his online e-book (Dragoncourt.org), I felt that my life made some sort of sense.

I never asked Nick for anything and it pained me more than anything that I did not know what I could offer him to help and serve. So, remained in the background as just a supporter. Now only to find that I never had a chance to begin with. I won’t judge anyone, neither will I criticize or shame anyone. In the last year I was involved in a core group of secret members to help clean up the online mess that plagued Nick much of his life.

Would you like the results of all our work and effort? Success!

Would like the over-all results of the Court, Drakenberg and subsidiaries? Fail!

I’m not sure what I think anymore. I’m sorry for Nick and his families loss. Everyone lost something here whether it was the loss of integrity, character, time, money, dignity, etc… Most of all we lost a Great man, friend, brother and a father figure to some.

His work lives on and I will pass it on to those around me and to any children, future children and grandchildren. Because of Nick, I know my self just a little bit better, I am a bit more clear sighted and aware. I’ve valuable lessons of fact, truth and fantasy. I’ve learned about human nature, greed, vampirism and sloth. I’ve learned about vacuous new age, pseudo spiritual, I’m a druid bullshit, singing kumbyah, while holding hands outside a gas station. I’ve learned how brilliantly violent, deceptive, manipulative and cruel Merovingian’s can be.

Awesome!

We, as a group, have accomplished nothing. How impressive.

And all this for a man that we say we love, respect and believe in. I’m so proud I can only cry tears…

At least, now Nick knows the truth, who he should have and shouldn’t have trusted. One day, we all will know the truth, because one day we all will pass on into the next plane and head off to the ‘Far Country’. And, once we arrive, we will all see who was authentic and true and who was a thief and a liar.

Rest in Peace Nick.

7 comments

1. Tom Hamilton says:

Dragon tears fall unashamed. Rest in peace Nickolas . The genocide goes on.

2. Thomas says:

Thank you Thomas.

We have lost a great man who used his life for what he and us believe. He was my teacher,
    my brother and most of all a friend.

He is in a place of love and has no pain.

David

3. Drache says:

IN MEMORIUM NICHOLAS DE VERE (1957 – 2013)

At the rising of the Sun and its going down, we remember you.
    At the blowing of the wind and the chill of Winter, we remember you.
    At the opening of the buds and in the rebirth of Spring, we remember you.
    At the blueness of the skies and in the warmth of Summer, we remember you.
    At the rustling of the leaves and in the beauty of Autumn, we remember you.
    At the beginning of the year and when it ends, we remember you.
    As long as we live, you too will live; for you are a part of us,
    As we remember you, for now and forever

Kind Regards,
    Drache Pen Draig

4. It is truly a sad time for those of us who have not only studied his works, but have felt that “Call” which the Dragon Prince made to rise in these post-modern days. As a self-confessed Dragon, I burn deeply with the sadness that HI & RH Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg is no longer with us. Let us continue to live the dream, and not to let politics and mudslinging pull us down.

5. kaaronmitchell says:

My heart breaks for the loss of my kin and close cousin, dear Nicky. You had the best sense of humour and always left your detractors squabbling over piles of refuse. Your works will go on Nicky, your life had purpose, rest your noble head dear one .

6. Talia Grau says:

beautifully written Thomas..after I cried my eyes out few days I feel a sudden peace now, knowing that Nick continues to live in us. Bless the blood!

7. Lisa Palmer says:

I Cry for You My Friend!

I don’t care what any say
    For ten years or more I checked the page
    Never having talked to you – just reading
    Nevertheless, the day I picked up the phone
    And heard you say “Yes, I am Nicholas de Vere
    I knew I had a friend!

With goodness of heart and out of kindness
    You took in a waif, never before having talked to or seen
    And gave hope and kindness clear – without asking anything for yourself
    And never a derogatory word or action you said
    Except the clear desire to create a school and to help the planet

You introduced me to those I know today who are family and so dear
    You wanted a united family – and You loved them all
    You gave of yourself in utter kindness and care
    That is what I will always remember of you
    For you bore a heavy path
    Of all the knowledge that you carried

You calmed my fears and listened to my tales
    Of scary woes – I found comfort in knowing you
    Even though for such a short time
    And with the responsibility that was put in your hands
    You now have left this dimension

Oh! Woe, it hurts that You are gone
    And those teachings I must carry
    To be strong, to be wise, to care, to help
    To be of service and to LOVE and to forgive
    An ode to You, my friend now gone – I will achieve

Whatever swirl of chaos that found your realm
    It does not matter
    To rose colored glasses I shall wear
    And respect you for the dear caring heart that listened
    To this orphan and gave the greatest gift with Love – a family
    A family that even though it bickers and wails – it is one heartbeat
    Lisa Ellen Palmer